If you’re looking for an organisation that’s clear about its purpose and plays a vital role in the community, then WorkSafe Victoria is the right place for you. We have a very clear vision – Victorian workers returning home safe every day. We’re passionate about what we do and the importance of realising this vision.
At WorkSafe we:
- Help avoid workplace injuries occurring
- Enforce Victoria’s occupational health and safety laws
- Provide reasonably priced workplace injury insurance for employers
- Help injured workers back into the workforce
- Manage the workers’ compensation scheme by ensuring the prompt delivery of appropriate services and adopting prudent financial practices.
We employ over 1000 people in a range of roles and have achieved the best workplace safety record in Australia. We’re proud of this and are passionate about taking it even further, until every Victorian returns home safe every day. By 2018, WorkSafe will be relocating to Geelong, and as we continue to grow and evolve we’re looking for people across a wide range of roles, to help us continue the great work we’ve been doing.